LOS ANGELES—Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP (JMBM) is pleased to announce that 17 JMBM attorneys have been recognized as Super Lawyers in Southern California for 2022. This list includes outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement in their individual practice areas.
The names of JMBM’s Super Lawyers and their practice areas are listed below:
- Rod S. Berman, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robert E. Braun, Technology Transactions
- Jim Butler, Real Estate
- Marta M. Fernandez, Employment & Labor
- Thomas M. Geher, Bankruptcy
- Michael A. Gold, Business Litigation, Corporate
- Timothy Lappen, Closely Held Business
- Guy Maisnik, Real Estate
- Robert E. Mangels, Business Litigation
- Burton A. Mitchell, Tax
- Benjamin M. Reznik, Land Use/Zoning
- David A. Sudeck, Real Estate
- David Tabibian, Real Estate
- Seth Weissman, Real Estate
- Greg S. Cordrey, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Gordon A. Schaller, Estate Planning & Probate
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP is a full-service law firm committed to providing clients with outstanding results. From our offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Orange County, we serve our clients’ needs worldwide. For more information about our attorneys and our services, visit JMBM.com.