Twenty-nine attorneys from Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP (JMBM) have been recognized as Southern California “Super Lawyers” or “Rising Stars” in 2014.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of the lawyers in Southern California (excluding San Diego) are named to the list.
Southern California Super Lawyers were announced in a special supplement to The New York Times (Los Angeles and Orange County distribution) on February 10, 2013, and in the February 2013 issues of Los Angeles magazine and Orange Coast magazine.
JMBM’s Super Lawyers were recognized in a variety of practice areas. Their names and practice areas are listed below:
- Rod Berman, Intellectual Property
- Bob Braun, Information Technology/Outsourcing, Corporate
- Jim Butler, Real Estate
- William F. Capps, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Neil Erickson, Business Litigation
- Louise Ann Fernandez, Employment & Labor
- Marta Fernandez, Employment & Labor
- Barry Freeman, Banking
- Michael Gold, Business Litigation, Corporate
- Jeffrey Goldman, Intellectual Property Litigation
- John Graham, Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Catherine Holmes, Corporate/Business
- Timothy Lappen, Closely Held Business
- Guy Maisnik, Real Estate
- Robert Mangels, Business Litigation
- Burton Mitchell, Tax
- David Poitras, Bankruptcy
- Benjamin Reznik, Land Use/Zoning
- Andrew Shadoff, Business Litigation, Rising Star
- David Sudeck, Real Estate
- Gregory Cordrey, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Gordon Schaller, Estate Planning & Probate
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit superlawyers.com.